Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo


runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:
 1  2  3 ... 115  116  117  118 

 
BeastX Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master
Global user

Registered: 05-2009
Posts: 659
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


Regarding The Boss: HT used a female body that's far too short/small for her... HT used a Babydoll variant instead of the Standard female used in Amber/Saeko/Jill
5/24/2013, 2:18 am Link to this post Send Email to BeastX   Send PM to BeastX
 
bcm77 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master
Global user

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 2606
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


I got Black Widow last week so my SHIELD shelf is coming along very nicely,

%20Toys/[sign in to see URL]]--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

My HT guy told me over the weekened that his shipment of The Son Of Coul is being posted this week so it won't be long before he joins his buddies emoticon

I also got the Avengers Thor recently who I'm going to mod with a set of arms from the Bane body as I prefer the sleeveless look both from an aesthetic POV and also because the chainmail restricts poseability.




---

6/12/2013, 9:35 am Link to this post Send Email to bcm77   Send PM to bcm77
 
kazukiJuN Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Administrator
Global user

Registered: 03-2007
Location: Mediworld
Posts: 5700
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


[sign in to see URL] still dont have hawkeye, just cant put my money on him.

---


6/12/2013, 11:59 am Link to this post Send Email to kazukiJuN   Send PM to kazukiJuN
 
bcm77 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master
Global user

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 2606
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


quote:

kazukiJuN wrote:

[sign in to see URL] still dont have hawkeye, just cant put my money on him.



I'm especially pleased with Black Widow, I was a bit concerned about how the hair would look in person but it's fine.

Are you not a fan of the Hawkeye figure or just put off by the insane prices he now goes for?


---

6/12/2013, 2:39 pm Link to this post Send Email to bcm77   Send PM to bcm77
 
Kaido Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Administrator
Global user

Registered: 04-2007
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9453
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


SHIELD shelf looking good there, BCM! emoticon
6/14/2013, 7:12 am Link to this post Send Email to Kaido   Send PM to Kaido
 
kazukiJuN Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Administrator
Global user

Registered: 03-2007
Location: Mediworld
Posts: 5700
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


quote:

bcm77 wrote:

quote:

kazukiJuN wrote:

[sign in to see URL] still dont have hawkeye, just cant put my money on him.



I'm especially pleased with Black Widow, I was a bit concerned about how the hair would look in person but it's fine.

Are you not a fan of the Hawkeye figure or just put off by the insane prices he now goes for?



Not a fan of the character as a [sign in to see URL] I want a hawkeye figure, I want the comics purple suit version.

Actually its more of how small his role was in the movie was and how this figure can't really achieve a good pose of pulling the arrow.



---


6/14/2013, 7:27 am Link to this post Send Email to kazukiJuN   Send PM to kazukiJuN
 
bcm77 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master
Global user

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 2606
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


quote:

kazukiJuN wrote:

quote:

bcm77 wrote:

quote:

kazukiJuN wrote:

[sign in to see URL] still dont have hawkeye, just cant put my money on him.



I'm especially pleased with Black Widow, I was a bit concerned about how the hair would look in person but it's fine.

Are you not a fan of the Hawkeye figure or just put off by the insane prices he now goes for?



Not a fan of the character as a [sign in to see URL] I want a hawkeye figure, I want the comics purple suit version.

Actually its more of how small his role was in the movie was and how this figure can't really achieve a good pose of pulling the arrow.




Fair enough. I think there's an angle for giving movie Hawkeye a mask as they could have Tony Stark make him one that enhances his vision.

Kaido,
Thanks man! emoticon

---

6/17/2013, 4:55 pm Link to this post Send Email to bcm77   Send PM to bcm77
 
Alice Adrenochrome Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master
Global user

Registered: 12-2006
Posts: 808
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


Have these since they came out, but never really made pictures. Here are some analog photos. Instant magic!

--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--


Love the 1989 Joker. I fancy the batmobile, but $629? I don't think so.

Last edited by Alice Adrenochrome, 10/23/2013, 1:58 am


---
AliceAdrenochrome on FB
10/23/2013, 1:57 am Link to this post Send Email to Alice Adrenochrome   Send PM to Alice Adrenochrome
 
Kaido Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Administrator
Global user

Registered: 04-2007
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9453
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


Beautiful, AA! Pardon me, what are analog shots emoticon
10/23/2013, 6:53 pm Link to this post Send Email to Kaido   Send PM to Kaido
 
bensetsfire Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Jedi Master
Global user

Registered: 06-2009
Posts: 525
Reply | Quote
Re: Show off your HT figs here


I wish I had even half your ability with a camera AA.
10/23/2013, 8:32 pm Link to this post Send Email to bensetsfire   Send PM to bensetsfire
 


Add a reply

Page:
 1  2  3 ... 115  116  117  118 





You are not logged in (login)